Faculty of Forestry UGM implements Teaching and Learning Activities (KBM) in Even Semester 2020/2021 as follows:
- Lectures are carried out by online up to Mid-Semester Examination (UTS) with simultaneous evaluation. If possible, after the UTS, KBM will be implemented in a blended of online and offline activities with the new normality provisions that have been previously determined.
- Seminars, Undergraduate Thesis Examinations, Magister Thesis Examinations and Closed Doctoral Examinations are carried out by online.
- Practice classes are carried out in a blended with some of the materials provided by online and if necessary, practical materials are given by offline. The offline practice classes are carried out in blocks system with the new normal conditions that have been previously defined. Students take part in offline practice class activities with the permission of their parents.
- Field practices (Introduction of Forest Science Practice, Forest Type and Utilization Practice, and The Field Practice of Sustainable Forest Management) are carried out in a blended manner with strict health protocols. Information and registration for field practices are carried out at the Faculty Academic Office. Students participate in the field practice with the permission of their parents.
- Researches for the completion of the final project/Undergraduate Thesis/Magister Thesis/Doctoral Dissertation can be carried out by offline on campus with new normality provisions that have been previously set.
- Students who return to their activities on campus for attending lectures, practice classes, field practices, and final project research are required to follow the Rector’s Letter Number 3847 / UN1.P / SET-R / KR / 2020 concerning New Normality Academic Guidelines.